There's a wonderful blog called "Dancing Barefoot on Weathered Ground"; it's written by Lynnette Kraft. I was drawn to it because of my brother's recent tragedy, the death of his adult son who was killed by a speeding car when he was crossing a street late at night. As I've mentioned in a previous post, my brother and his family are still struggling to cope with their loss, despite being sincere and devout Christians.
I was amazed to learn that three of Lynette's children have passed away and gone home to Jesus, yet her blog absolutely vibrates with the joy of the Lord!
She is sponsoring a blogging event called "Getting to Know You", and I am participating in this; if you're interested in this please click here to read the rules. In any case, even if you decide not to join in the fun, please visit her blog site....it's well worth visiting!
No comments:
Post a Comment